A reader reports that thanks to a big update over the weekend, customers haven’t been able to connect to Chase services via Quicken, MS Money, or Quickbooks, though web browsers still work. Seamus writes, “The worst part is that only about half of their support staff are even aware of the problem, and no resolution time has been given. Another “upgrade” gone wrong!”
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
- Fallout 4 fallout We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- fix it yourself Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- wcia 2014 Facebook Gets The Thumbs-Up From Haters, Takes Final Spot In Worst Company Not-So-Sweet 16