A reader reports that thanks to a big update over the weekend, customers haven’t been able to connect to Chase services via Quicken, MS Money, or Quickbooks, though web browsers still work. Seamus writes, “The worst part is that only about half of their support staff are even aware of the problem, and no resolution time has been given. Another “upgrade” gone wrong!”
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- personal finance history Intuit Finds New, More Caring Owner For Quicken
- out with the old in with the new Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations
- Changing Policies Chase Customers Can No Longer Use Credit Cards As Backup Funding For Overdrafts
- subprime Prime Day Deal Expires Early, Amazon And Chase Make Good On It