Here’s a sample email one man used to gather quotes from multiple dealerships. He ended up getting a 2007 Odyssey EX minivan for $25,780 before TTL, $630 under invoice, no trade, no accessories and the dealer beat his e-loan rate. [dbattery]
- Is There Truth In Advertising? FTC’s Auto Industry Crackdown Includes Deceptive Advertising, Fraudulent Add-Ons & Improper Loan Modifications
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- Sliding Seats Honda Recalls 650K Minivans Over Concerns About Second-Row Seats
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- Paying UP For Breaking The Rules FTC Takes Action Against Auto Dealers For Violating Order Prohibiting Deceptive Advertising