Easy credit of dubious worth isn’t some new and unparalleled scandal; in fact, our nation’s economy was built upon it. [New York Times Magazine]
More From Consumerist
- Nissan Props Up Mitsubishi With $2.2B Lifeline After Fuel Scandal
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Washington State Suing Comcast For “Deceptive” Service Protection Plans & Fees
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless