Easy credit of dubious worth isn’t some new and unparalleled scandal; in fact, our nation’s economy was built upon it. [New York Times Magazine]
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- oh comcast Washington State Suing Comcast For “Deceptive” Service Protection Plans & Fees
- helping a fellow carmaker Nissan Props Up Mitsubishi With $2.2B Lifeline After Fuel Scandal
- cash race What’s The Fastest Way To Beam 10 Bucks To A Friend?
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?