- well that's settled Morgan Stanley To Pay $2.6B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Leading Up To The Financial Crisis
- chased out L.A. Sues JPMorgan Chase For Pushing Minorities Into Cruddy Mortgages
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- orange you glad you're not mozilo? Former Countrywide CEO Still Says He Did No Wrong, Still Refers To Self In Third-Person