Freakonomics asked readers for their questions and submitted them to a hedge fund manager. Sexy. Of particular interest: “To what extent does widespread options issuance create an incentive for a CEO to focus on his or her stock price to the exclusion of building long-term business value?” [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- Martin Shkreli Terminated From Another CEO Gig Following Fraud Charges
- American Apparel Founder Not Ready To Give Up Yet, Hires Investment Bank To Work On Bid For The Company
- One Day After Arrest For Securities Fraud, Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli Resigns
- Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed