Freakonomics asked readers for their questions and submitted them to a hedge fund manager. Sexy. Of particular interest: “To what extent does widespread options issuance create an incentive for a CEO to focus on his or her stock price to the exclusion of building long-term business value?” [Freakonomics]
- sears Fill Out This Simple Survey, Get Actual Help From Sears
- decisions Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Herbalife Of Running A Pyramid Scheme
- can we talk? Report: Federal Law Enforcement Poking Around At Herbalife
- tears for sears Sears Survives For Now, May Not Make It Through 2016
- what's the catch? Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?