In case you hadn’t heard: Airline delays bad, getting worse. “FAA Blames Poor Weather, Traffic Congestion; Little Improvement Likely” [Washington Post] (Thanks, Ian!)
- Fewer people Watching the sky Union Claims Air Traffic Controller Shortage Could Lead To Widespread Flight Delays
- cold weather hot prices Good Weather Means Bad Sales For Clothing Retailers, Great Sales For Consumers
- winning back customers 10 Things We Learned About United Airlines’ Efforts To Not Annoy Customers
- tracking the impact Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- tight squeeze Congressman Wants The FAA To Put A Limit On How Tiny Airplane Seats Can Get