Southwest and JetBlue are welcoming Virgin America to the discount market by cutting fares.
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
More From Consumerist
- JetBlue Buys $3.6B In New Planes; Are Flights To Europe Next?
- Sour Over Failed Bid For Virgin America, JetBlue Gives Away Free Tickets
- It’s The Little Things That Often Make Travelers Happy With Airlines These Days
- Spirit Promo Gives Bonus Miles To Customers Who Buy The Cheapest Fares
- Alaska Airlines To Buy Virgin America In $4B Deal