Southwest and JetBlue are welcoming Virgin America to the discount market by cutting fares.
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
- going over the atlantic JetBlue Buys $3.6B In New Planes; Are Flights To Europe Next?
- the system is down Southwest, Virgin America, JetBlue Online Bookings Back To Normal After Systems Glitch
- The Friendly-ish Skies Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey
- it's opposite day! Spirit Promo Gives Bonus Miles To Customers Who Buy The Cheapest Fares
- More Mergers? Is Consolidation On The Horizon For Budget Airlines?