Southwest and JetBlue are welcoming Virgin America to the discount market by cutting fares.
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
Tagged With: airlines
- going over the atlantic JetBlue Buys $3.6B In New Planes; Are Flights To Europe Next?
- the system is down Southwest, Virgin America, JetBlue Online Bookings Back To Normal After Systems Glitch
- real free flights Sour Over Failed Bid For Virgin America, JetBlue Gives Away Free Tickets
- The Friendly-ish Skies Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey
- Flying the Friendly Skies It’s The Little Things That Often Make Travelers Happy With Airlines These Days