We all know an iPhone costs $2,000 in the long run, but what are the true costs of a pet or a child? Mint.com has compiled a wide-angle overview, though the details will obviously vary by household.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: expenses
- where there's a bill... there's a way Analyst: If Cable Companies Lose Set-Top Box Money, They’ll Just Charge More For TV
- literal black friday Black Friday Mania Spreads To Animal Shelters, Adoption Events For Black Cats And Dogs
- the unfriendly skies The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid
- the semi-carrier T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- better than nothing Comcast Makes Slight Improvements To Its Broadband Program For Low-Income Households