We all know an iPhone costs $2,000 in the long run, but what are the true costs of a pet or a child? Mint.com has compiled a wide-angle overview, though the details will obviously vary by household.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: expenses
- where there's a bill... there's a way Analyst: If Cable Companies Lose Set-Top Box Money, They’ll Just Charge More For TV
- internets for all AT&T Launches Its Own $10 Internet Access Program For Low-Income Households
- The cost of a glitch Southwest Outage Could Cost Airline As Much As $82 Million
- public menace 9 Things We Learned About Walmart’s Relationships With Local Police
- WiFi? What WiFi? Study: Home Broadband Subscriptions Are Falling As More Americans Live By The Smartphone