We all know an iPhone costs $2,000 in the long run, but what are the true costs of a pet or a child? Mint.com has compiled a wide-angle overview, though the details will obviously vary by household.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: expenses
- costco killer... Qu'est-ce que c'est Amazon Going After Costco, Sam’s Club With ‘Pantry’ Bulk-Buying Service
- where there's a bill... there's a way Analyst: If Cable Companies Lose Set-Top Box Money, They’ll Just Charge More For TV
- literal black friday Black Friday Mania Spreads To Animal Shelters, Adoption Events For Black Cats And Dogs
- the unfriendly skies The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid
- new and exciiting robots For Only $150, Turn Your iPhone Into A Rolling Robot