With last month’s acute droppoff in American consumer spending, “Geiz ist geil” could be posed to become the next hot German import. [NYT]
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- Discount Supermarket Chain Aldi Prepping To Take On Walmart & Others In U.S.
- U.S. Customs Officials Seize More Than 16,000 Counterfeit Hoverboards In Chicago
- Shipping Company Bankruptcy Leaves Container Ships Stranded With Dwindling Food, Water For Crews
- Hot Lotto Says Employee Fraud Didn’t Necessarily Affect Next Winner’s Prize