With last month’s acute droppoff in American consumer spending, “Geiz ist geil” could be posed to become the next hot German import. [NYT]
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
- what a bowl of hot rocks Comcast: Approve TWC Merger Because Broadband Will Still Suck Just As Much
- wiener watch How Did The Hot Dog Get Such A Bad Rap?
- the cost of doing business Auto Industry: Possible Border Tax Would Raise Prices, Even On American-Made Cars
- Making Doctors Psychic Hospitals Now Use Consumers’ Personal Habits To Predict Health Issues
- german quality Class Action Settlement Means AB InBev Must Refund Customers For Faux-Import Beck’s