With last month’s acute droppoff in American consumer spending, “Geiz ist geil” could be posed to become the next hot German import. [NYT]
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- CDC: 358 People In 26 States Confirmed To Have Cyclosporiasis From Cilantro
- Discount Supermarket Chain Aldi Prepping To Take On Walmart & Others In U.S.
- Hot Lotto Says Employee Fraud Didn’t Necessarily Affect Next Winner’s Prize
- Maybe Warehouse Clubs Have Influenced Our Shopping Even More Than E-Commerce
- Why Lower Gas Prices Are Really Good For Restaurants