A recently widowed woman in Indiana gave a $10,000 tip to Jessica Osborne, a 20-year-old Pizza Hut waitress. Osborne will use the generous tip to help pay for college.
By consumeristcarey July 14, 2007
Tagged With: tips
More From Consumerist
- Pizza Hut Latest Company Offering To Help Send Employees To College
- Pizza Hut Delivery Guy Comforts Customer After She Takes A Spill
- How Does JetBlue’s New Employee College Tuition Program Compare To Others?
- Yum CEO Would Rather Pizza Hut Be More Convenient Than Have A Better Product
- Lawsuit Filed By Former Pizza Hut Delivery Drivers Claim Company’s Fees Cut Into Workers’ Tips