According to this Kiplinger column, 40% of parents say they don’t link their kids’ allowances to the chores they do.
Should Allowance Be Tied To Chores?
By consumerist.com July 11, 2007
- The Allowance Racket Allowance Inflation? Yeah, It’s A Real Thing And Now Kids Are Rolling In The Dough
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money
- step right up Flying Uzbekistan Airways? You’ll Have To Get Weighed At The Airport
- please don't leave GM Offers Owners Of Recalled Vehicles $500 Off Of New GM Purchase
- mom sez 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money