According to this Kiplinger column, 40% of parents say they don’t link their kids’ allowances to the chores they do.
Should Allowance Be Tied To Chores?
By consumerist.com July 11, 2007
- come back later Chipotle Closing All Restaurants For A Few Hours To Talk To Employees About E. Coli
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- dare to stream T-Mobile Adds Amazon Video To Binge On, Claims Users Are Streaming Twice As Much
- listening in All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy
- adult supervision required Children’s Ad Group Wants To Make Sure Kids Don’t Use Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Without An Adult