Consumer Reports squarely places the blame for unsafe Chinese products on everyone.
By consumerist.com June 29, 2007
- coming to an agreement Lumber Liquidators Won’t Resume Sale Of Laminate Wood Flooring From China
- not the real deal Really Cheap Tires? Surprise: They Might Be Risky Counterfeits
- softening sales Fabric Softener Apparently Latest Victim Of Millennials’ Killing Spree
- no hoverboards to see here Target Stops Sale Of Hoverboards Amid Safety Concerns
- made in sweden IKEA Recalls 1.7 Million Topple-Prone Dressers In China After Media Frenzy