Consumer Reports squarely places the blame for unsafe Chinese products on everyone.
By consumerist.com June 29, 2007
- coming to an agreement Lumber Liquidators Won’t Resume Sale Of Laminate Wood Flooring From China
- unsafe at any temp Consumer Reports Deems Hamilton Beach Dual Coffeemaker “Unsafe,” Could Burn Users
- made in sweden IKEA Recalls 1.7 Million Topple-Prone Dressers In China After Media Frenzy
- not the real deal Really Cheap Tires? Surprise: They Might Be Risky Counterfeits
- no hoverboards to see here Target Stops Sale Of Hoverboards Amid Safety Concerns