Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
More From Consumerist
- Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- U.S. Navy Facing $600 Million Lawsuit For Software Piracy
- Trade Dispute About Dental Devices Could End Up Changing The Future Of The Entire Internet
- Google Fights Piracy By Making It Less Convenient For You — And It Works
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law