Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
- stream weaver Recording Industry Sues Site That Lets You Rip YouTube Clips Into MP3s
- no not that kind of pirate U.S. Navy Facing $600 Million Lawsuit For Software Piracy
- streaming video killed the music star RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- invisibility Google Fights Piracy By Making It Less Convenient For You — And It Works
- so far so good Court Ruling On Trade Dispute Also Prevents MPAA From Blocking File-Sharing Sites