Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
- wasn't us Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- stream weaver Recording Industry Sues Site That Lets You Rip YouTube Clips Into MP3s
- biting judgements Trade Dispute About Dental Devices Could End Up Changing The Future Of The Entire Internet
- no not that kind of pirate U.S. Navy Facing $600 Million Lawsuit For Software Piracy
- trolling for dollars Porn Copyright Trolls Trying To Use “Six Strikes” Warning System To ID Pirates