Here’s a clever way to get the RIAA to drop a groundless piracy lawsuit against you: demand that they provide actual proof.
More From Consumerist
- Recording Industry Sues Site That Lets You Rip YouTube Clips Into MP3s
- U.S. Navy Facing $600 Million Lawsuit For Software Piracy
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- Google Fights Piracy By Making It Less Convenient For You — And It Works
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy