IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Really Wants To Sell You Groceries, Is Expanding “Prime Fresh” To More Cities
- Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To
- Samsung Debuts Fridge With A Larger Screen Than Most Laptops, Washing Machine With Forgotten Sock Door
- Why Does Walmart Think That Its Payment App Will Be Such A Hit?
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps