IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
- to label or not to label Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To
- big in beantown Amazon Really Wants To Sell You Groceries, Is Expanding “Prime Fresh” To More Cities
- appliances of the fuuuuture Samsung Debuts Fridge With A Larger Screen Than Most Laptops, Washing Machine With Forgotten Sock Door
- scannable glaze Can A Coupon Taste Good? Krispy Kreme Creates Barcode Of Glaze For Free Dozen Donut Coupon
- i want what i want Amazon Dash Shopping Wand Now Lets Users Order Any Prime Item They Want