IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
- Supermarket Takedown Consumers Turning To One-Stop-Shop Stores Rather Than Traditional Grocery Stores
- big in beantown Amazon Really Wants To Sell You Groceries, Is Expanding “Prime Fresh” To More Cities
- speak and be heard Amazon’s Dash Device: Speak Or Scan Grocery, Household Items Onto A Grocery List
- to label or not to label Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To
- not to be confused with sunnydale Someone Is Planning A Drive-Thru Grocery Store In Silicon Valley: Maybe Amazon