IKAN is a barcode reader for the home that you scan your groceries under when you run out. The device places an order with your local grocer, who delivers a resupply.
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Really Wants To Sell You Groceries, Is Expanding “Prime Fresh” To More Cities
- Someone Is Planning A Drive-Thru Grocery Store In Silicon Valley: Maybe Amazon
- Samsung Debuts Fridge With A Larger Screen Than Most Laptops, Washing Machine With Forgotten Sock Door
- The U.S. Postal Service Is Open To Delivering Anything To Raise Cash
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money