If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages
- Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- The End Is Just The Beginning In The Apple Vs. DOJ Legal Battle Over Encryption
- All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy
- Hackers Swipe 225,000 Jailbroken iPhone Users’ Account Information