If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
More From Consumerist
- The End Is Just The Beginning In The Apple Vs. DOJ Legal Battle Over Encryption
- All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy
- Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- Apple Suggests New Commission Be Formed To Resolve FBI Privacy Standoff
- Hackers Swipe 225,000 Jailbroken iPhone Users’ Account Information