If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- can't touch this Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- listening in All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy
- brought to you by the letter $ Is Amazon Doing Anything To Fight Latest Wave Of Fake, Paid-For Reviews?
- makeovers Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages