If you quantify the language experts used in their hands-on iPhone reviews you get a critical consensus of, “Buy the amazing device, if you can afford it,” writes Valleywag.
- i've seen bigger This $40,000 TV Is The New Thing To Ridicule With Delightful Amazon Reviews
- nothing's settled The End Is Just The Beginning In The Apple Vs. DOJ Legal Battle Over Encryption
- listening in All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy
- can't touch this Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- makeovers Apple Eliminates Its Online Store, Moves “Buy” Buttons To Product Pages