Copywriters for law firm advertising understand that animal metaphors are a good way to quickly encapsulate client/vendor relationships.
- take it down Yelp Ordered To Remove Allegedly Defamatory Reviews Of Law Firm
- Not Taking It Down California Supreme Court To Review Yelp’s Case For Not Removing Allegedly Defamatory Reviews
- dance shark dance Katy Perry’s Lawyers Go After Vendor Selling Figurines Of Super Bowl Phenomenon “Left Shark”
- Legally Skirting The Law Some Debt Collectors Get Away With Shady Behavior When Collecting Debt For Government
- a matter of life and debt CFPB Sues Debt Relief Firm, Alleging It Bilked Customers For $67M