We have a magical, albeit, unofficial, place for our readers called The Consumerist Forums where they can start stories, post messages, connect, and frolic. Here’s a roundup of some of what they’re talking about.
• A good user review of Joost, the new free P2P streaming TV-video software.
• Which companies had personal data breaches, and when.
• A tale of Verizon Wireless being nice!
• A tongue-in-cheek explainer of governmental safety placards (of the “make sure you have enough duct tape in your bomb shelter” variety)
• Coffee and a metal chip muffin, please!