The New York Times has a nifty calculator that will help you decide if its better to rent or buy. It told us that based on our rent vs what it would cost to buy a place similar to the one we rent…buying was only better after 24 years. Sobering news. —MEGHANN MARCO
Is it Better To Buy or Rent?
More From Consumerist
- Aeropostale Increases Number Of Stores That Will Stay Open To 400
- Rent The Runway’s ‘Exclusive’ Dresses Turn Up Much Cheaper In Retail Stores
- Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- Yes, You Can Rent-To-Own A Dog & It’s Expensive
- Lyft Partners With Hertz To Recruit Drivers Who May Not Own A Car