The New York Times has a nifty calculator that will help you decide if its better to rent or buy. It told us that based on our rent vs what it would cost to buy a place similar to the one we rent…buying was only better after 24 years. Sobering news. —MEGHANN MARCO
Is it Better To Buy or Rent?
- Is it Really A Good Deal? What You Should Know About Rent-To-Own Retail Models: Extra Costs, High Interest Rates
- Can't I Just Get A Cat? Pet Rent: Why I And Millions Of Others Can’t Have Furry Companions
- sweetening the deal Aeropostale Increases Number Of Stores That Will Stay Open To 400
- your budget will hate you Fingerhut.com Uses Over-Inflated Retail Prices To Make Rent-To-Own Look Affordable
- rent the retail Rent The Runway’s ‘Exclusive’ Dresses Turn Up Much Cheaper In Retail Stores