Let’s split a hair on the devil’s nape. News Corp is new to the running while this marks Halliburton’s second appearance in the polls. One company is accused of distorting to serve a politically biased agenda. For some, the other embodies the worst governmental contractor stereotypes: bilking the taxpayer through no-bid contracts, fraud, waste, graft, and corruption. In casting their decision this round, voters must ask themselves which is the greater of two evils. — BEN POPKEN
Round 5: Halliburton vs News Corp
By consumerist.com February 22, 2007
- unboxing Final FCC Set-Top Box Proposal: Free Apps And Integrated Search For All
- keep your ads to yourself Firefox’s Private Browsing Mode Can Now Block Invasive Online Ads
- for all your vision board needs Google Launches Tool That Lets Users Save Images Directly To Their Mobile Browser
- Flash smackdown Google Chrome Will Disable Adobe Flash By Default By The End Of This Year
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?