Let’s split a hair on the devil’s nape. News Corp is new to the running while this marks Halliburton’s second appearance in the polls. One company is accused of distorting to serve a politically biased agenda. For some, the other embodies the worst governmental contractor stereotypes: bilking the taxpayer through no-bid contracts, fraud, waste, graft, and corruption. In casting their decision this round, voters must ask themselves which is the greater of two evils. — BEN POPKEN
Round 5: Halliburton vs News Corp
By consumerist.com February 22, 2007
- wcia 2014 Have Fun Breaking Down This Year’s Worst Company In America Bracket
- wcia 2014 Comcast, Abercrombie, Chase Victorious In First Day Of Worst Company Competition!
- badvertising “Injected Ads” Are An Annoying Security Risk Affecting Millions Of Internet Users
- wcia 2014 Time Warner Cable Ekes Out Another Win, To Face Monsanto In Worst Company Quarterfinals!
- wcia 2014 Bank Of America, Monsanto, Verizon Move On To Next Round Of Worst Company Competition