Lifehacker points us to a post on Coding Horror that details how to determine the cost of leaving your computer on all the time. Unsurprisingly, it involves the use of the Kill-a-Watt (power meter), but the post also gives some tips that anyone can use to cut the costs involved in keeping that computer running. —MEGHANN MARCO
How Much Does It Cost To Leave Your Computer On?
- recouping Christmas costs? Don’t Let The New Gadgets Santa Brought Be A Drain On Your Electricty
- defective cords Posting Pics Of Frayed Apple Cords Won’t Do Anything, But This Might
- protecting yourself and your home 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- #PRBarbieWhereAreYou We Guess Public Relations Barbie Can’t Use Email Any Better Than Computer Engineer Barbie
- i make my own at home You Can Make Your Own Aereo At Home, But Is It Worth It?