Lifehacker points us to a post on Coding Horror that details how to determine the cost of leaving your computer on all the time. Unsurprisingly, it involves the use of the Kill-a-Watt (power meter), but the post also gives some tips that anyone can use to cut the costs involved in keeping that computer running. —MEGHANN MARCO
How Much Does It Cost To Leave Your Computer On?
More From Consumerist
- 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- 1-in-4 Photographers, Florists, Limos & Caterers Jack Up Prices When You Say “Wedding”
- ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs
- New Test Program Lets You Use Federal Loans To Pay For Intensive Career & Coding Training
- Make Sure Your Computer Is Powerful Enough For The Oculus Rift Before You Spend $599 On One