Lifehacker points us to a post on Coding Horror that details how to determine the cost of leaving your computer on all the time. Unsurprisingly, it involves the use of the Kill-a-Watt (power meter), but the post also gives some tips that anyone can use to cut the costs involved in keeping that computer running. —MEGHANN MARCO
How Much Does It Cost To Leave Your Computer On?
- protecting yourself and your home 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- examining the costs 1-in-4 Photographers, Florists, Limos & Caterers Jack Up Prices When You Say “Wedding”
- Keeping Costs Down ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs
- Just An Experiment New Test Program Lets You Use Federal Loans To Pay For Intensive Career & Coding Training
- every breath you take Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?