If you’re one of 11,000 people from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, you might be at risk of ID theft after a driver’s license facility computer was stolen Tuesday. The computer contained photos, addresses and in about half the cases SSNs. The thieves also stole equipment for making driver’s licenses. Whoops. —MEGHANN MARCO
Driver’s License Data Stolen in PA
- not again? T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- c'mon man Bank CEO Rips Walmart For Allowing ID Thieves To Spend $12K Without Anyone Noticing
- privacy What Information Is Available When Someone Scans My Driver’s License?
- hello it's me Delaware Wants To Become The First State To Offer Digital Driver’s Licenses
- Getting To The Bottom Consumer, Privacy Groups Urge Federal Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile/Experian Hack