In other news, Democratic control of Congress cured our dyspepsia. — BEN POPKEN
Dem Gains Make Big Pharma Queasy
By consumerist.com November 9, 2006
- no superbugs in our superbirds Lawmakers Call On USDA To Reduce Farmers’ Reliance On Antibiotics In Chickens
- switching sides Did Big Pharma Hire Dozens Of DEA Officials To Reduce Scrutiny Of Opioid Painkillers?
- generic drug dealers 20 States Accuse Teva, Mylan & Other Pharma Companies Of Price-Fixing
- playing chicken with our lives Report Shows Farmers’ Indiscriminate Use Of Antibiotics In Chicken Feed
- no more chicken mcdruggets McDonald’s To Use Chickens Raised Without Controversial Antibiotics