In other news, Democratic control of Congress cured our dyspepsia. — BEN POPKEN
Dem Gains Make Big Pharma Queasy
By consumerist.com November 9, 2006
- no superbugs in our superbirds Lawmakers Call On USDA To Reduce Farmers’ Reliance On Antibiotics In Chickens
- say no to drugs Appeals Court Allows Farmers To Keep Feeding Unnecessary Antibiotics To Animals
- switching sides Did Big Pharma Hire Dozens Of DEA Officials To Reduce Scrutiny Of Opioid Painkillers?
- no more chicken mcdruggets McDonald’s To Use Chickens Raised Without Controversial Antibiotics
- cessation nation Lawmakers Urge Drug Store Chains To Stop Carrying Tobacco Products