BoingBoing is really your one-stop shop but:
• The FBI seized Chris Soghoian’s computers and ransacked his house.
• The congressman who called for Soghoian’s arrest essentially retracted his comments and praised Soghoian for performing a public good, though he called it, “a lousy way of doing it.”
• A TSA spokeswoman said, “Does this pose a threat to security? No.”
• A Northwest spokesman said, “If someone were to print a fraudulent boarding pass with a first-class seat that was unassigned, they would quickly be discovered by our flight attendants.”
• You can still mod your NWA boarding pass by hand-editing the HTML. Unless you’re a noob.
So it looks like that website wasn’t a danger, didn’t aid terrorists, and was basically useless except for one thing: pointing out a big ol’ security hole. Awesome, glad we got that one figured out.