We applaud this this a bowl of water inside a Commerce Bank in Brooklyn Heights. It is for pooches to lap at while their owners get multiples of $20 bills from the ATM. Good thing the threat of doggy AIDS is now but an 80’s in-joke.
Commerce Bank’s Hot Dog Water Dish
By consumerist.com September 30, 2006
- dogs allowed Would You Pay $.20/Minute To Stow Your Dog While Shopping?
- free money Woman Returns $380 Bank ATM Spat Out Of Deposit Slot Instead Of Pocketing It
- out with the old in with the new Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations
- fees more hidden than usual Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- thanks but no Citi Is Suing AT&T Over The Word “Thanks”