We applaud this this a bowl of water inside a Commerce Bank in Brooklyn Heights. It is for pooches to lap at while their owners get multiples of $20 bills from the ATM. Good thing the threat of doggy AIDS is now but an 80’s in-joke.
Commerce Bank’s Hot Dog Water Dish
By consumerist.com September 30, 2006
- dogs allowed Would You Pay $.20/Minute To Stow Your Dog While Shopping?
- pulling our tails? Sorry, But New “American Beagle Outfitters” Line Is Probably An April Fool’s Joke
- free money Woman Returns $380 Bank ATM Spat Out Of Deposit Slot Instead Of Pocketing It
- enter your pin number at the atm machine Appeals Court Breathes New Life Into ATM Fee Price-Fixing Suit
- re-commerce The Business Of Re-Selling Your Unwanted Christmas Gifts Is Still Brisk