We applaud this this a bowl of water inside a Commerce Bank in Brooklyn Heights. It is for pooches to lap at while their owners get multiples of $20 bills from the ATM. Good thing the threat of doggy AIDS is now but an 80’s in-joke.
Commerce Bank’s Hot Dog Water Dish
By consumerist.com September 30, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Would You Pay $.20/Minute To Stow Your Dog While Shopping?
- Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations
- Appeals Court Breathes New Life Into ATM Fee Price-Fixing Suit
- Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- Senate Advances Bill That Would Require Social Media Sites To Report “Terrorist Activities”