Although sad that this Jean Claude Van Damme Mentos commercial doesn’t end with him punching a tube of Mentos Ricky-Oh style through the spurting torso of his enemies, it’s amazing how Mentos-like Van Damme’s girly little chase scene from Bloodsport actually is.
Bloodsport Does Mentos
By consumerist.com September 15, 2006
- All about the toy Ad Board Recommends McDonald’s Focus On Actual Meal, Not Just The Cool Toy
- great moments in badvertising Ad Execs Pick Their Favorite Fake ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ads From Last 40 Years
- i feel old Pepsi Selling “Pepsi Perfect” Collectible Soda On The Date Marty McFly Visited 2015 In ‘Back To The Future: Part II’
- bad consumers Man Who Tried To Rob Pizzeria Sues Restaurant For $260K, Claiming Unnecessary Roughness
- training day USPS Driver Shows Off Athleticism By Throwing Package, Running Lap Around Delivery Van