Loosely in honor of 9/11, here’s an American soldier in Iraq expressing his dissatisfaction with an HP printer. With his automatic rifle. According to the original post on Break.com, after they sent this in to HP, they received a free new printer in return.
Soldier in Iraq Shoots Crappy HP Printer
By consumerist.com September 11, 2006
- time bomb HP Pushed Firmware That Makes Printers Reject Third-Party Ink Cartridges
- crappy coupons Printer Ink Sale At Staples Excludes Ink For Most Printers
- third-party ink EFF: HP Should Reverse Software Update, Actually Tell Customers About Planned Limitations
- not sam's club! Costco’s AmEx To Visa Transition Isn’t Going Great For Some Customers
- pc load letter ‘Office Space’ Dreams Go Mainstream With Printer-Smashing Opportunities Everywhere