Loosely in honor of 9/11, here’s an American soldier in Iraq expressing his dissatisfaction with an HP printer. With his automatic rifle. According to the original post on Break.com, after they sent this in to HP, they received a free new printer in return.
Soldier in Iraq Shoots Crappy HP Printer
By consumerist.com September 11, 2006
- time bomb HP Pushed Firmware That Makes Printers Reject Third-Party Ink Cartridges
- crappy coupons Printer Ink Sale At Staples Excludes Ink For Most Printers
- third-party ink EFF: HP Should Reverse Software Update, Actually Tell Customers About Planned Limitations
- business models Epson’s New Printer Line Doesn’t Require Ink Cartridges Every 5 Minutes
- A Big Move State, Federal Agencies Crack Down On Companies That Allegedly Facilitate Mail Fraud Of Elderly