Dealing with 9/11 is a matter of reframing it within a certain contextual advertising.
National Disaster Goes Better With Coke
By consumerist.com September 11, 2006
- mcdonald's McDonald’s Creates Clickbait TV Ad That Mentions Google, Coke, But Not McDonald’s
- amazon Limited Re-Release Of Coca-Cola’s Surge Sells Out Within Hours On Amazon
- have some respect Mattress Store Apologizes For Ad Parodying Twin Towers Falling On 9/11
- airport badvertising City-Owned Airport Can’t Reject Ads Just Because They Aren’t Selling A Product
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas