Dealing with 9/11 is a matter of reframing it within a certain contextual advertising.
National Disaster Goes Better With Coke
By consumerist.com September 11, 2006
- amazon Limited Re-Release Of Coca-Cola’s Surge Sells Out Within Hours On Amazon
- have some respect Mattress Store Apologizes For Ad Parodying Twin Towers Falling On 9/11
- taste the badvertising Coca-Cola Makes Splash At Final Four With “Drinkable” Coke Zero Billboard
- this happened Florida Walmart’s 9/11 Tribute Features Twin Towers Made Out Of Coke Products
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas