Dealing with 9/11 is a matter of reframing it within a certain contextual advertising.
National Disaster Goes Better With Coke
By consumerist.com September 11, 2006
- have some respect Mattress Store Apologizes For Ad Parodying Twin Towers Falling On 9/11
- this happened Florida Walmart’s 9/11 Tribute Features Twin Towers Made Out Of Coke Products
- airport badvertising City-Owned Airport Can’t Reject Ads Just Because They Aren’t Selling A Product
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas
- look before you eat McDonald’s Customers Have Been Finding Some Pretty Gross Stuff In Their Food