Thanks to our sponsors: HSBC Direct, New York Times, American Apparel, Reddit, Wists, Drowned Rats, Porcine Leather Lovers, and The Buffalo Club Macaroni. You gratify our lives more than anyonymous sex.
By consumerist.com September 8, 2006
Tagged With: sponsors
- saving our bacon New Vaccines May Have Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus Under Control
- i want to go to there Glorious Restaurant Serves Only Macaroni And Cheese
- war of welcome mats Airbnb Tells Mayors: Be Our Friend, And We’ll Collect Lodging Taxes For You
- comfortably numb(ered) 2016, By The Numbers
- i don't know how to feel Tim Hortons: Nice To Meet You, America! Have A Buffalo Crunch Doughnut