Paul sent us this cute little screenshot of the extra options you have available when buying a new PC from Dell. The small amounts of money don’t really help offset the utter uselessness of the services. “Hide Microsoft Express”… apparently, a buck won’t get it uninstalled. You have to pay two for that.
Dell Helps You To Uninstall, For A Price
By consumerist.com September 6, 2006
- tick tock Man Stuck In Dell Hell Since 2010 Waiting For Late Girlfriend’s $14 Refund Check
- disasters waiting to happen Some Dell Laptops Shipping With Big Security Flaw Pre-Installed
- dollar-ish stores Former Family Dollar Stores Will Become Dollar Express Stores
- crunch time Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
- not so totally awesome Former TV Pitchman Heading To Trial After Refusing To Admit He Kicked An Owl While Paragliding