Paul sent us this cute little screenshot of the extra options you have available when buying a new PC from Dell. The small amounts of money don’t really help offset the utter uselessness of the services. “Hide Microsoft Express”… apparently, a buck won’t get it uninstalled. You have to pay two for that.
Dell Helps You To Uninstall, For A Price
By consumerist.com September 6, 2006
- disasters waiting to happen Some Dell Laptops Shipping With Big Security Flaw Pre-Installed
- dollar-ish stores Former Family Dollar Stores Will Become Dollar Express Stores
- not sam's club! Costco’s AmEx To Visa Transition Isn’t Going Great For Some Customers
- making the switch Costco Officially Switches From AmEx To Visa Today
- there's two of them Dell Helpfully Installs Yet Another Gaping Security Hole On Some Laptops