Preliminary reports indicate that RSS might be totally fixed. Like, no problems fixed. Like, everything works the way its supposed to. Is this true? Could this be? Has Valhalla silently appeared through the mists of ‘orizon? Respond in the comments. Bananas for the code monkeys, on the house.
- Taking Over And Making Changes Uber’s Petition Website Hacked To Redirect To Lyft Homepage
- [redacted] Judge Scolds FTC For Maybe Telling Amazon Exec What To Say In Staples-Office Depot Hearing
- cap this Govt. Report Criticizes Cable Companies For Cashing In On Data Caps
- kabletown: population anyone but you New Homeowner Has To Sell House Because Of Comcast’s Incompetence, Lack Of Competition
- oh great Nest Thermostats Were Leaking ZIP Codes Over WiFi