Preliminary reports indicate that RSS might be totally fixed. Like, no problems fixed. Like, everything works the way its supposed to. Is this true? Could this be? Has Valhalla silently appeared through the mists of ‘orizon? Respond in the comments. Bananas for the code monkeys, on the house.
More From Consumerist
- San Francisco & L.A. Block App That Helped Drivers Dispute Parking Tickets
- Nest Thermostats Were Leaking ZIP Codes Over WiFi
- 10-Year-Old Receives $10K Facebook Bug Bounty For Finding Instagram Comment Flaw
- Judge Scolds FTC For Maybe Telling Amazon Exec What To Say In Staples-Office Depot Hearing
- Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers