Here’s another version of the DRM protest involving hazmat suits and the San Fran Apple store. It’s got less Talking Heads, more people speaking about (or, heads talking…) about why DRM is bad. If you don’t know why it is, watch. If you do and would like to have your beliefs affirmed, watch. If you like sweaty geeks, watch. All we know is DRM prevented us from easily transmogrifying our sister into the next Grandmaster Flash, so now we’re totally mad against it, even more than we were madly before.
HazMat Protesters Drop Mad Science
By consumerist.com June 21, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Should “Locked” Digital Content Be Labeled So You Know What You’re Buying?
- Google Chrome Has A Bug That Makes It Super Easy For Pirates To Purloin Streaming Video
- Lawsuit Seeks To Overturn Controversial Copyright Law Provisions
- What Happened? Amazon Removes Half Of The Streaming Video I Bought
- TPP: Leaked Chapter Shows Trade Agreement Could Have Big Effects On Drug Prices, Privacy