Every time you wonder why the civilized nations of the world don’t just send a neutron bomb hurtling into Paris, vaporizing the flesh of all its smarmy and lugubrious inhabitants but leaving the art and architecture intact, we recommend watching this commercial, which single-handedly justifies the continued existence of the French.
Super Timor Insect Repellant Turns Malaria Into Dance Party
By consumerist.com May 2, 2006
- stop staring at your phone and watch tv Nearly 90% Of Millennials Can’t Stop Looking At Their Phones When Watching TV
- DIY gone wrong 5 People Injured After SUV Turns CVS Store Into A Drive-In
- adult supervision required Children’s Ad Group Wants To Make Sure Kids Don’t Use Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Without An Adult
- Can You Believe A Talking Horse? Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims
- yo quiero something else Taco Bell Will Reportedly Use Super Bowl To Announce Year-Old “Quesalupa” Idea