Every time you wonder why the civilized nations of the world don’t just send a neutron bomb hurtling into Paris, vaporizing the flesh of all its smarmy and lugubrious inhabitants but leaving the art and architecture intact, we recommend watching this commercial, which single-handedly justifies the continued existence of the French.
Super Timor Insect Repellant Turns Malaria Into Dance Party
By consumerist.com May 2, 2006
- samification Has Instagram Made Snapchat Irrelevant?
- just a taste of kabletown NBC To Stream Super Bowl To Convince People To Buy Cable
- super buzzkill Exec Behind Nationwide’s “Dead Boy” Super Bowl Ad Steps Down
- DIY gone wrong 5 People Injured After SUV Turns CVS Store Into A Drive-In
- can you regulate me now? Verizon’s Plan To Throttle Heavy LTE Users Is “Deeply Troubling” To FCC’s Wheeler