UPDATE: We realize the relationship between the bars and numbers are off. We’re sorry if this hurts your feelings. The numbers are correct, the bars are not.
Poll: How You’re Doing Taxes
By consumerist.com April 14, 2006
- no really this deal's for YOU Google To Start Doing Its Mega-Personalized Ad-Serving Thing On TV, Too
- badvertising “Injected Ads” Are An Annoying Security Risk Affecting Millions Of Internet Users
- it's the final countdown Reminder: Today Is The Day Microsoft Pulls Support For Internet Explorer 8, 9, And 10 For Good
- screen hogs Google Won’t Consider Sites Mobile-Friendly If They Use Those Annoying, Full-Screen App Install Ads
- Flash smackdown Google Chrome Will Disable Adobe Flash By Default By The End Of This Year