How do you like your Pepsi-Cola? How about David Hasselhoff? This asexually lascivious image leered at Flickr user ‘Downunder Dan’ from atop an Australian billboard and he was compelled to share it with us. Thanks, Dan! Now we can gouge our eyes out in peace and replace them with K.I.T.T’s array of futuristic crime sensors.
David Hasselhoff Trades in Knight for Pepsi Cap, Rides
By consumerist.com February 10, 2006
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- it came from the '90s Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
- how sweet it isn't Pepsi Cancels Its Meeting With Bottlers To Discuss Diet Pepsi Plans
- the taste of a very old generation Pepsi To Appeal To Different Set Of Millennials With New “1893” Cola