How do you like your Pepsi-Cola? How about David Hasselhoff? This asexually lascivious image leered at Flickr user ‘Downunder Dan’ from atop an Australian billboard and he was compelled to share it with us. Thanks, Dan! Now we can gouge our eyes out in peace and replace them with K.I.T.T’s array of futuristic crime sensors.
David Hasselhoff Trades in Knight for Pepsi Cap, Rides
By consumerist.com February 10, 2006
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- it came from the '90s Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
- the taste of a very old generation Pepsi To Appeal To Different Set Of Millennials With New “1893” Cola
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- remain calm... all is well Pepsi “Not At All Concerned” By Negative Initial Reaction To New Diet Pepsi