Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds

Here are nine of the best photos that readers added to The Consumerist Flickr Pool this week, picked for usability in a Consumerist post or just plain neatness.

For Rent.jpg
(Fubish)

homestead2
(winteridge2)

Untitled
(ktorster)
Take me home (or lose me forever)
(Damon Edwards)

fpu_tmp_1346787230.4439_e4ed6b
(stevens camera)

the sky is caving in
(frankieleon)

Pigeon flight
(jonasflanken)

Hostel Sign - Venice Beach, CA
(ChrisGoldNY)

Our Flickr Pool is the place where Consumerist readers upload photos for possible use in future Consumerist posts. Just be a registered Flickr user, go here, and click “Join Group?” up on the top right, and start hitting “send to group” on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.

Add your shots to The Consumerist Flickr Pool, and perhaps they’ll be featured in a future story, or even highlighted in a Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds post. See previous winners of the Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool finds here.

Comments

1. TuxthePenguin says:

No post about unemployment numbers today?

2. Loias supports harsher punishments against corporations says:

Ah, the magestic pidgeon.

3. Blueskylaw says:

In the last photo, the establishments name is misspelled – its proper spelling is “Hostile.”

4. Quirk Sugarplum says:

The Pigeon of Disdain once again takes wing to poop vigilance upon the Statue of Consumer Misdeeds!

5. lovemypets00 - You'll need to forgive me, my social filter has cracked. says:

For some reason, I cannot sign in to Consumerist on my work computer, running Firefox 15.0. I had to resurrect IE, and even at that…there’s no sign in area at the top of the webpage, and it doesn’t say “Welcome lovemypets00″. I clicked on one of the articles while in IE and used the sign in button there, but only after it didn’t work in Firefox.

Oh, and all this works on my home computer, same version of Firefox, just a different version of Windows.

Oh, and I like the 3rd photo, although I feel sorry for the people in the house as they have to listen to the whoosh whoosh whoosh of the windmills when they’re running.

6. IraAntelope says:

#3 is so awesome and peaceful and colorful and country looking.

7. IraAntelope says:

beautiful pidgeon. where is that waterfront rental? I need a vacation.

8. pamelad says:

#2 is amusing. “Water View, For Rent.” Yeah, I guess the renters will get lots of water views of puddles on the floor, since there are probably leaks in the roof and perhaps no windows.

#8: Beautiful bird-in-flight shot!!! Perfect motion capture, great focus, glorious lighting, nice blurry background.

Well done to all, and thank you for sharing.