All Irate Drunken Man Wanted Was To Check Manicure & Pedicure Off His Bucket List

Poor Charles. He’d been dreaming of knocking “Get a Manicure and Pedicure” off his life’s “Bucket List.” But instead he admitted to cops he got a bit too drunk, resulting in somewhat of an out-of-control situation involving police intervention to get him to leave the salon.

FOX 8 in Cleveland says Charles admitted to drinking about 12 alcoholic beverages before showing up at a local nail salon. According to the police report, he asked employees for a manicure and pedicure, offering $100 for the service. Employees informed him that the business was about to close so they wouldn’t be able to help him.

He then reportedly became upset, offering $300 and saying that a mani-pedi was on the list of things he wanted to accomplish before he dies and he really wanted his nails done right then.

He allegedly was holding a large amount of cash, with a bag that he said had $10,000 inside, in a bid to complete several items on his Bucket List that day.

Charles must’ve upset the workers, as the cops were called to try and get him to leave peacefully. He struggled briefly and was charged with resisting arrest, inducing panic and disorderly conduct. He was found guilty of the second and third charges, and the first was dropped.

Wonder if getting arrested was on that list as well?

Bucket List Bust: Man Arrested Over Mani-Pedi [FOX 8 Cleveland]

Comments

1. Loias supports harsher punishments against corporations says:

Inducing panic.

I would imagine that charge is reserved for things like yelling “Fire!” in a movie theater. Not entirely sure its use in the current situation.

Also, why can’t televangelists who declare the world is coming to an end be found guilty of inducing panic?

• crispyduck13 says:

Or at the very least be found guilty of fraud after accepting all of those donations? I always wondered what the hell they thought they were going to need money for in the afterlife, but there you have it.

• lovemypets00 - You'll need to forgive me, my social filter has cracked. says:

I’m still trying to figure out how to block Jack van Impe’s show from my Mom’s TV. There should be a separate rating system so parental controls can be used…if there’s a way to block just a certain show to make it look like the channel is off the air, I’d love to know what it is. I had to institute a rule with my Mom – I won’t talk about Jack van Impe with her.

2. gman863 says:

Manicure: $15

Pedicure: $20

This guy getting an unhappy ending at the nail salon: Priceless

3. crispyduck13 says:

Apparently getting punched in the face and robbed were also on his list until these salon workers went and screwed it all up.

4. Blueskylaw says:

Are those magic fingers?

5. Jenny8675309 says:

Why is this story even here?

6. HogwartsProfessor says:

That picture is seriously creepy.

7. missminimonster says:

When my dad was sick he got mani-pedis all the time. The only thing the didn’t do is get his nails painted.

For $300, I’m almost surprised they didn’t go ahead and do it, drunk or not.

8. Snip says:

Poor guy was clearly having some sort of crisis.

9. Nobby says:

I work with a few women who have nails like those in the picture. They’ll often wear shoes and lipstick that match the nails.

10. jono_0101 says:

i dont have anything to add, other than the picture for this post reminds me of season 1 of dexter

11. Invader Zim says:

About to close doesnt equal closed? A lot of business would have given him his Manicure. Money is money.