There are some particularly scary recalls this week, including a massive pet food recall for dog foods manufactured by Diamond, some bassinets that might collapse and hurtle babies, and those Banzai water slides are finally being recalled after allegedly killing one person and paralyzing another.
- Dog foods manufactured by Diamond Pet Foods, including certain varieties of Solid Gold, Wellness Complete Health Large Breed Puppy, Canidae, Natural Balance, Apex, and Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul. Possible salmonella contamination.
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Mouse, Rat and Hamster – risk of salmonella
Fun Outdoor Toys
- Banzai Inflatable Pool Slides – reported death and severe neck injuries
- Sportspower BouncePro 14′ Trampolines (sold only at Walmart) – netting can break; risk of injury
- Kolcraft Tender Vibes & Light Vibes bassinets – bassinet may become detached and fall
Home and Health
- Christmas Tree Shops Farm Glass & Metal Spiral Tea Light Holder – fire hazard
- Spinbrush Rechargeable Toothbrushes – charging base may overheat
Water Pik SinuSense sinus irrigation devices – water may seep into battery compartment.
- Moon Fishery Tuna Strips – possible salmonella
- FunFresh Foods World Berries Organic “Cacao Nibs” – possible E. coli contamination
- Cleveland Beansprouts alfalfa sprouts – possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination
- H-E-B Asian Ready-to-Eat Meals – may contain undercooked chicken
- Figi’s Lemon Bar Bites – undeclared almonds
- Smiling Hara Tempeh – possible salmonella contamination
Kids’ Clothing With Killer Drawstrings