In a kind of weird labeling paradox, this Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla ice cream is simultaneously “New Flavor” AND “Original Recipe.” Reader GR scratched his head over it and sent it in using The Consumerist Tipster App. It’s new, but it’s original, but it’s new, but it’s the original… The logic loop continues ad infinatum until all worlds collapse and the universe reaches a state of perfect entropy. I’m afraid for GR to open it; he might find SchrÃ¶dinger’s cat inside.
Turkey Hill Ice Cream Is Somehow Both "New Flavor" And "Original Recipe"
By Ben Popken July 5, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Why Do New Ice Cream Flavors Debut In The Winter?
- Celebrate Summer With Ice Cream-Flavored Breakfast Cereal
- Blue Bell Expands Recall Again After Tests Find Listeria Bacteria In Additional Products
- New Products: Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream Bars, Taco Bell Sauce Packet Chips
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Shuts Down Again Over Listeria Contamination