The Girl Scout are going through a modernization revamp, and it tastes delicious. Besides testing out accepting credit cards via smartphone, they have also opened up several “pop-up” shops in each of the five New York boroughs. That’s right, a physical location that you can drive to to purchase Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas that has regular business hours. And unlike the front of a grocery store, they’re inside a building. Here’s a list of their cookie depots, which will be open until May 5. If one of these was opened in your town, would you frequent it?
Girl Scouts Open Pop-Up Shops In NYC
By Ben Popken March 28, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Girl Scouts Charging More Per Box Of Cookies In Some Areas Because They Know You Can’t Resist
- New Products: Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream Bars, Taco Bell Sauce Packet Chips
- Why Do Girl Scouts Sell A “Caramel deLite” In Milwaukee And A “Samoa” In Seattle?
- Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Is A Real Thing You Can Use To Stuff Your Face With Homemade Thin Mints
- Girl Scout Cookie Flavored Granola Bars Coming From Quaker