D. suspected that his customer service chat rep at eBay didn’t really understand what he was saying. So he asked where the rep was located. We suspect that hanging up on the customer is not the eBay-endorsed response to such queries.
eBay Chat Agents Live In The Mythical Nation Of "Chat Session Ended"
By Laura Northrup January 10, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Here’s A Fun Customer Service Idea: Text Walmart For Help From Within Walmart
- Facebook Messenger Now Allows For Real-Time Customer Service Chat
- Comcast Rep Lies, Tells Customer That Data Cap Is “Mandated By Law”
- eBay Will Send Your Full Name, Location, And Phone Number To Any Auction Bidder Who Asks
- Comcast Rings Out 2014 With Yet Another Tape-Recorded Customer Service Disaster