If you’re planning on getting ahead in life with a degree from a for-profit college, consider this: a new report says that only 9% of students there graduate within 6 years. Ah, so that’s the reason why you don’t see too many University of Phoenix degrees hanging on the walls of high-powered execs.
Only 9% Of Students At For-Profit Colleges Graduate Within 6 Years
By Ben Popken November 24, 2010
More From Consumerist
- 10 Things We Learned About The University Of Phoenix’s Alleged Military Marketing Strategy
- For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- Should For-Profit Colleges Be Allowed To Spend Taxpayers’ Money To Put Their Names On NFL Stadiums?
- University Of Phoenix Stops New Enrollment At 14 Campuses, 10 Learning Centers
- Regulators Investigating University Of Phoenix’s Business Practices