Are you an extreme couponer? When you find coupons combos and deals where the cashback exceeds the retail price of the product, do you rush out and buy up a whole ton to resell at flea markets and on eBay for profit? Whether it be at the grocery store, CVS, or Best Buy, If you do things like this and are up for being interviewed by us, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You An Ultimate Coupon Ninja?
By Ben Popken August 25, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Bed Bath & Beyond Is Losing Money On Our Coupon Addiction
- No, Target Is Not Giving You A 50% Off Everything Coupon For Liking A Page On Facebook
- Twitter Testing Tweets That Double As Digital Coupons
- 70% Of Coupon Users Still Use Print Circulars For Savings
- Some Freebies And Discounts To Help You Get Through Tax Day