Are you an extreme couponer? When you find coupons combos and deals where the cashback exceeds the retail price of the product, do you rush out and buy up a whole ton to resell at flea markets and on eBay for profit? Whether it be at the grocery store, CVS, or Best Buy, If you do things like this and are up for being interviewed by us, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You An Ultimate Coupon Ninja?
By Ben Popken August 25, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Twitter Testing Tweets That Double As Digital Coupons
- TiVo E-Mails Me Coupon Code, Reserves Right To Remove Discounts After Order
- 70% Of Coupon Users Still Use Print Circulars For Savings
- Some Freebies And Discounts To Help You Get Through Tax Day
- Abandon Your Online Shopping Cart, Get Coaxed Back With Coupon Codes