Rap Video Pimps Elizabeth Warren For CFPA Head

A lot of folks are rooting for the smart, fierce and uncompromising Elizabeth Warren to head up the new Consumer Financial Protection Agency. And now the cowboy rappers have thrown their 10-gallon hats in the ring.

Hopefully if she gets the badge, the horse she rides into town will be bigger than that pony.

Nominate Elizabeth Warren for CFPB Director [Americans For Financial Reform]

Comments

1. jvanbrecht says:

I want that 2 minutes of my life back… I only played the video out of sick curiosity…

That was horrible.. and the production quality is abysmal.

2. tomok97 says:

Or you can join the “Put Elizabeth Warren in charge of the Consumer Financial Protection Agency”:

• denros says:

I’m not going to get into the politics of this, but safe to say that there are seldom instances where a more “right” person for the job comes along. It’s like Michael Jordan applying to be a basketball coach.

• RvLeshrac says:

I would, but Facebook is terribly anti-consumer-privacy.

3. dolemite says:

Heh that was great. I like when he does 1/4 of a handstand, and it pauses/zooms in as if it was a backflip.

4. Warren - aka The Piddler on the Roof says:

Elizabeth Warren is not only the best choice, she’s the ONLY choice.

Dear Ms. Warren:

I would like to meet with you to discuss imposing hefty fines on companies that steal from their customers under the guise of ‘accounting errors’ and the like. After all, if a customer accidentally overdrafts on his or her account they are fined. I believe this should work both ways. I figure we can start with, say, a million dollars per offense after the first written warning to any company caught doing this. (I’m looking at you, Chase, B of A, Citi, Wells Fargo, et al…) After 3 strikes we imprison the CEO and all his or her cronies that were in on the deal. For 20 years.

5. themrdee says:

From everything I see and hear of Elizabeth Warren, I would vote for her for a higher office.