Lifehacker reader Apollo Clark has put together a matrix that compares seven of the most popular and/or feature-packed smartphones on the market, as well as the iPad for some reason. If you’re planning on trading up to a fancy new phone/multimedia device in the next couple of months, it’s worth checking out to see which phones best align with your wish list.
Use This Chart To Pick The Best Smartphone
By cwalters June 30, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Macy’s Teams Up With Best Buy To Sell Electronics In Some Stores
- Target Testing System That Sends Customers Notifications On Deals While They Shop
- FCC Releases Massive Study On Mobile Phone Theft, Asks Wireless Companies To Start Making Changes
- Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- Best Buy Becomes First Retailer To Sell Samsung’s Gear VR Headset (Galaxy Note 4 Not Included)