Up-To-The-Minute Coupon Codes For Hot Sales

The deal aficionados on the FatWallet message boards have various discussion threads devoted to providing the most current coupons for a slew of stores. Rather then dig for them, here’s a master list of their official store coupons and clearance threads. Members routinely get rid of dead coupons and post new ones, so this is definitely one to bookmark:

Alibris Coupons
Vitacost Coupons
Vitamin Shoppe Coupons
W Hotels Bed Discount

Official Master Thread of “Official Store Coupons & Clearance” [FatWallet]

Comments

1. Ilovegnomes says:

retailmenot.com is also awesome too. People do the same thing… add new codes and give feedback if a code isn’t working.

• NarcolepticGirl says:

yeah. I think retailmenot has an easier interface.

• Ben Popken says:

What I don’t like about retailmenot is that they will block a retailer’s coupon codes from getting posted if the retailer requests it.

2. jessjj347 says:

I’ve been scared to use promo codes for restaurant.com gift certificates because I heard that a lot of the restaurants they list won’t accept the certificates anymore. Getting a $50 gift card for $5 or whatever (I can’t remember the exact deals I’ve seen) seems too good to be true to me. Anyone have experience with them?

• NarcolepticGirl says:

My sister uses them. She says there are a lot of restrictions on them like what time of day you can use them, what you can use them on, etc.

I’ve never found a restaurant I would use them at.

• missmelon says:

Love Restaurant.com. They are totally legit but you should read the fine print. For example, sure you can buy a $25 gift certificate for $2, but in most cases you have to spend a certain amount (usually $35) on food, excluding booze. Now some restaurants will let you apply the amount to the whole bill…my experience has been to not mention it and see what happens. Worse case scenario, you have to pay for the balance…best case scenario, you got a free or subsidized drink.

3. shadypeeks says:

I’ve heard of companies lowering the quality of service when coupons are involved, but to not even provide a web link is the ultimate.