I know we all like to laugh at old homemaker ads, like where bad coffee will make your husband have an affair or the wrong douche will let the communists win, but here’s one that pushes it a step further. How? Dead babies. As the scary ad explains, a thermos keeps filthy germ-ridden flies away from the milk, and keeps the milk cold, and that means the milk won’t kill your baby. If you don’t buy this thermos, you may as well make your baby into terrible tasting instant coffee and use it to drive your husband into the arms of his secretary, because that’s what you deserve.
Old Thermos Ad: Use Our Product Or Your Baby Will Die!
By cwalters June 22, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Online Ad Industry Admits “We Messed Up” With Too Many Invasive Ads
- Dean Foods Moving Its 31 Milk Brands Under One National Name
- Yes, You Can Freeze Milk, Eggs, And Cheese For Later Use