If you’ve ever been part of the mad dash for seats on a Southwest Airlines flight, you might find this video from AirTran funny. In it, mooing passengers race down the jetway while a Southwest employee makes ridiculous jokes. Meanwhile, AirTran serves its assigned-seat passengers Kool-Aid. Wait, now I’m confused about who’s being mocked here.
AirTran Makes Fun Of Southwest Seating In Commercial
By cwalters March 31, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Which Airlines Have The Most Comfortable Coach Seats?
- Fewer Airlines Does Not Mean Fewer Flight Delays
- Delta, American, United & Southwest Face Passenger Lawsuits Over Alleged Collusion For Higher Airfares
- Please Stop Making Bomb Threats Against Southwest (Or Any Airline)
- Southwest Says Man Didn’t Show Up For Flight, Cancels Ticket While He’s On The Plane