Join me tonight at 6:30 pm at 620 8th ave, 15th floor for a New York Times hosted panel on “Your Money: A Financial Tuneup.” The whole idea behind the “Financial Tuneup” is that once a year you should set aside 10 hours to just tackle every niggling item on your personal finance todo list. Here are some tips on doing that. RSVP for tonight’s event at financialtuneup.net.
Panel: Get A Financial Tuneup Tonight
By Ben Popken March 25, 2010
More From Consumerist
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- CFPB Releases Educational Guides To Help Non-English Speakers Avoid Scams, Understand Financial Issues
- New York Regulator Finalizes First-Of-Its-Kind Plan To Govern Virtual Currency With “BitLicense”
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- CFPB Launches Financial Coaching Program For Transitioning Servicemembers, Financially Underserved