Big Fat Whale has an awesome comic making fun of the idea of “corporate personhood,” which is this weird thing we have that lets corporations be treated as “persons” for legal purposes, and afforded some of the rights and responsibilites of natural persons, like they can be taxed, have free speech, and even arrested. Well, what if the corporations really were people in the flesh? They wouldn’t be very nice. See the rest of the comic, including James Comcast (I’ll let you check out this great website for sixty bucks!) and Tiffany Conagra. [Big Fat Whale]
What If Corporations Really Were People, And Those People Were Jerks?
By Ben Popken January 29, 2010
More From Consumerist
- PetSmart Sorry For Accidentally Throwing Live, Swimming Fish In The Trash
- SeaWorld Lawsuit: “Shamu Show” Was A Sham That Masked “Ugly Truth” About Lives Of Whales At The Park
- Walmart In Courtroom Battle With Texas Over “Irrational” Liquor Law
- Food Conglomerates That Take In Organic Brands Have Learned To Leave Them Alone
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!