Droid vs. iPhone: A 10-Round Bout CR Electronics tests both phones and finds that each side has its advantages and flaws. The biggest advantage of the Droid: It’s not on AT&T. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick November 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Consumer Reports Test Shows It Takes A Lot To Bend New iPhones
- Video Shows Galaxy S6 Edge Will Bend; Samsung Says It’s Misleading
- Apple To Launch Photon Death Ray (Or Maybe Just More iPhones & A Watch)
- Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- Your New Apple Watch Might Look Nice, But Will It Get Scratched?