Droid vs. iPhone: A 10-Round Bout CR Electronics tests both phones and finds that each side has its advantages and flaws. The biggest advantage of the Droid: It’s not on AT&T. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick November 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Video Shows Galaxy S6 Edge Will Bend; Samsung Says It’s Misleading
- AT&T Raising Activation Fees, Adding Activation Fee For New AT&T Next Users
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- Apple Unveils iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, Apple Pen, New Apple TV
- T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month